Our name – Support Services Unlimited – says it all. We provide extensive services and unlimited support so your association operates efficiently and effectively.
Because we understand the day-to-day operations and long-term demands of an association, we offer a full range of services available as packages or on a per item basis including:
| ||Certification and Accreditation
Certification offers competency recognition, professional status, and personal achievement to members. SSU can handle:
- Application process management
- Coordination & delivery of examination
- Proctor exams in our training room
- Preparation & distribution of completion certificates
| ||Financial Management
We understand the importance of keeping your association’s finances in order. Our team of CFO, bookkeeping and finance administrators attend to:
- Budget planning, A/R, A/P and payroll
- Summary & analysis reporting
- Financial statements to budget
- Liaising with auditors for year-end accounting
| ||Governance and Strategic Planning
SSU works cohesively with a diverse group of non-profit Boards. Together we produce results that accomplish the mission, goals, and objectives of the association. Services available include:
- Board and Committee support including Annual General Meeting coordination
- Time-shared Executive Director
- Corporate record retention and filings
- Maintain relationships with related chapters & industry affiliates
- Strategic Planning facilitation
| ||Website Development and Technology
Your website provides critical information to the members of your association and the public. Our in-house technology team uses the latest tools and techniques to create an excellent online presence:
- Website development, hosting, and content management
- Customized programming
- Sophisticated e-commerce solutions including member & event registrations
- Search Engine Optimization
| ||Webinar Studio
Our state of the art, custom designed webinar studio offers interactive, real-time communication sessions. Using this facility provides:
- Ability to connect participants remotely & onsite simultaneously
- Cutting edge technologies provide useful & engaging methods of interaction
- Experienced professionals manage the entire process
- All presentations are recorded for future viewing opportunities
- Accommodate up to 65 onsite & 100+ remote participants
| ||Graphic Design and Branding
Our in-house designers have extensive experience ensuring client’s visuals match the goals of the association. What can we do for you?
- brochures, banners, stationery, promotional materials, magazines
- e-newsletters, digital media presentations, website design, video
| ||Headquarters Infrastructure
SSU’s office acts as your society headquarters, saving money on rent and other operational costs. Benefits of using SSU as your headquarters are:
- Personalized association presence with a dedicated account manager
- Process management solutions to achieve your unique objectives
- Eco-friendly office environment with state of the art equipment & webtools
- Multiple modern, fully-equipped meeting spaces with media equipment
| ||Marketing, Communication, Social Media
Professional and timely communications are imperative to the success of an association. Our media-savvy team has experience with the following:
- Writing and editing to reflect your precise message
- Social media and network management
- Reaching clients through e-mail, webinars, telephone campaigns, print & online interaction
| ||Member and Sponsor Services
Members are the key element to associations, and their happiness will enhance your organization’s reputation. Sponsors offer added value allowing for growth and prosperity. SSU offers:
- Personalized frontline customer service and support
- Delivery of services and benefits using sophisticated online systems
- Member directories & sponsor recognition
- Affinity & insurance program management
|Meeting and Event Planning
Meetings play an integral role in educating and strengthening the bond among members. SSU has successfully organized a wide assortment of events, and manage all the details including:
- User-friendly online registration system
- Budgeting, marketing material development & event promotion
- Site and vendor contracting
- Speaker & program arrangements
- Onsite staff to assist on event day
- Event follow-up with letters, evaluation results and financial summary reports
- Sponsor and exhibit sales and fullfillment
It's hands-free for us, Support Services alleviates a lot of work for us and they do a marvelous job.
--- Peter Ballachey
past president of FEI Vancouver
Support Services is more than a service provider; they are a partner.
--- Jocelyne Legal
Director, NAIOP Vancouver Chapter
Support Services is inexpensive. They are extremely reliable. And their customer service is incredible.
--- Neil Nyberg
Executive Director, Master Municipal Construction Documents Association
Support Services really cares about us as an association.
--- Louise Kallhood
President, BC Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
Support Services is helping us become more cost effective.
--- Daryl Reynolds
President, BC Association of Kinesiologists
Support Services is one of the best suppliers I have ever worked with.
--- Brad McPhee
Co-chair, Gay and Lesbian Business Association of BC
We need consistency and Support Services gives us that.
--- Shelley Rose
President, Vocational Rehabilitation Association of BC
Because Support Services works with so many associations, we receive excellent pricing for items such as venues. As a stand-alone organization, we would never get that pricing.
--- Mark Russell
President, Quantity Surveyors of BC
We have minimized our operational costs and overhead by outsourcing to Support Services. They provide an essential service for small associations like ours. Otherwise, we would not be able to operate as efficiently or professionally.
--- Andrea Sullivan
Director, Association of Professional Economists of BC