Why a Management Company
Is your Association ready for a management company?
Try this True or False test.
Read the client stories to see how we help our clients.
Find the tips for choosing the right association management company.
Understanding Association Management
An association management company specializes in managing non-profit, member-based, volunteer-driven associations and professional societies. Whether it’s full-service management or specific services, the association management company offers executive leadership, management services and access to resources. By leveraging shared resources, the company passes on its expertise, best practices and tremendous cost savings to its clients.
As a non-profit association or professional society, you have four options for managing your organization.
- by volunteers
- by employed staff
- by an association management company
- by outsourcing services to multiple providers
Although each option has pros and cons, many associations depend solely on an association management company because it:
- Lowers overhead expenses
- Provides affordable professionalism and management expertise
- Ensures continuity during leadership and staff changes
- Enables volunteer leaders to focus on programs and policy, not operations
- Provides turnkey solutions
- Provides cost-effective alternatives to equipment, personnel and other resources
- Eliminates outsourcing to multiple providers
Book a free consultation today to find out how Support Services Unlimited can help your Association reach its goals.