Which employee in your office responsible for managing your social media? Is it you, whenever you have some rarely available free time? Is it a task you assign to the intern, who’s working in a completely different department? Social media statistics from 2019 show that there are 3.2 billion social media users worldwide, and this number is only growing. That equates to about 42% of the current population (Emersys, 2019). You simply cannot afford to leave your social media management as an afterthought anymore.
Your social media presence is crucially important to your brand. When there’s something you want to know about a company, what do you do? You probably check their website, or look them up on Facebook or Instagram. Social media is a way of constantly reminding your consumers, clients or members that you exist, and that your brand is alive and kicking. Why wouldn’t you want a constant reminder going out to your customers about all the fun things you’re doing?
Social media is a great way to engage with your customers and reel in the people who are interested in your product or service; you can even go as far as targeting specific groups of people with your advertising. You can track your customer comments, questions and complaints, and respond to them in a timely manner; making your customers feel heard. People don’t want to call a customer service line and be put on hold for 30 minutes anymore. They want something that is quick, easy and efficient; like the option to message your company directly on social media.
So, what can Support Services Unlimited do to help? We provide a variety of services to keep your social media looking fresh.
- We schedule daily posts on your preferred social media platforms
- We can set up your social media accounts if you don’t have them already
- We create a content calendar with posts that vary every day
- We collect analytics and create social media reports, to figure out what your clients liked and what to focus on in the future
- We create and post graphics
- We develop marketing strategies based on client goals
- We create buyer personas so we can advertise to the right kind of people
- We share trends and news relevant to your business
- We provide online customer support
- We edit and post short video clips
- We promote your events
- We explore what your competitors are doing well so that you can do better
Does this sound like something you need? You can contact us at email@example.com for more information.