What We Can Create For You
The basic framework provides the following:
- Mobile and social media friendly websites allowing users to easily share web content
- Automated member password and profile management
- Online membership directory
- Job postings
- Advanced event registration linked to a central database and accounting processes
- Robust membership management and renewal processing
- Central database that integrates with and manages day-to-day functions for the association
- Zendesk integration - we partner with Zendesk to create a fully integrated customer service solution that allows for maximum efficiency when responding to member queries. When an email comes in, instantly see the sender's membership history, event registrations, contact details and previous message history.
- Virtual boardroom for your Board and Committees to facilitate important decision making
- eMarketing and communications to keep your members up to date on the latest association news
- eCommerce solutions for the sale of memberships, products, etc.
Our full service in house development team has also created many unique solutions for our clients, including:
- Association management software solution called Association Dashboard (Dash)
- Digital rights management (DRM) for electronic book sales and delivery
- Insurance purchase and additional data collection processes through 3rd party integration
- Member-to-member communication channels
- and more!
Want to See What We Can Do? Take a Look!
As a new in-house client handled by our association management company, the Certified Dental Assistants of British Columbia (CDABC) came to us with an out-of-date website that poorly represented the association’s vibrant and active member base. They needed a fresh look, accompanied by a database that could provide complex functions for 1,000 members.
In March 2014, we launched a completely new CDABC website as part of the association’s appearance at the Pacific Dental Conference. To supplement the launch of the new website, we impressed members and tradeshow attendees with an updated and modernized tradeshow booth and hospitality room. The changes made resulted in the association’s presence being well recognized and admired.
See their site.
We created a clean, simple design for CREW Vancouver's website. Navigation is easy, and the mobile friendly interface allows for membership management, event registration or general broswing from any location. Sponsors also enjoy prominent placing on the homepage, without their logos interrupting the appearance and flow of the site.
See their site.
In August 2014 we launched the new MMCD site. Its mobile-friendly interface allows users to easily access information and order documents from any location and any device. The document purchase was the most important aspect of this site – we created a document store that is easy to navigate, displaying prices and options clearly. The delivery of electronic documents is seamless – users receive their download link and instructions instantly upon purchase. Integration between Dashboard and our document licensing partner, LockLizard, allows for automatic management of the digital rights protection system.
The site is also integrated with Zendesk, an FAQ, helpdesk and customer service tool that works in synergy with Dash to allow the support team to handle member queries with greater efficiency than ever. When a member emails the office with a query, Zendesk displays their membership history, contact details and event registrations alongside the message, allowing the operations team to quickly address their needs.
See their site.
Visit our dedicated Dash website.