Already have association staff, but need a professionally equipped office? We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure in our beautiful 6,000 sq ft Gastown heritage building.
We have a number of desks available for hire by non-profit associations or similar organizations. This is a great option if you have a small number of association staff or volunteers who currently work from home and need better office infrastructure to support their daily work.
Your employee will be surrounded by friendly association experts willing to share the tricks of the trade when it comes to events, graphics, web development, communications, governance, and technology.
Our meeting room and storage space would be available as part of your rental package, giving you an established location to meet face to face with your staff and keep your association’s filing. In the event of employee turnover, you will maintain the same meeting location and infrastructure. The support of our own staff may be available on request.
For $900/month we can offer:
- Private desk in 6,000 square foot Gastown association management office (heritage building, ten minute walk from Waterfront Station)
Address and home base for the association (mail sorted daily)
- Phone and fax with mobile app for voicemails and taking calls away from office (phone line and long distance charges included)
- Teleconference and video conference service (with mobile app)
- Receptionist service for deliveries and guest/member greeting
- Meeting rooms with AV equipment and conference phone
- Unlimited high-speed wireless internet
- Coffee, tea and filtered water for staff and guests
- Two production quality colour printers and scanners (scans free, but per copy cost for printing)
- Guest parking (restrictions may apply)
- Storage room in basement for archives
- Counter space and tools for event prep and projects (paper cutters, shredder, recycling bins, mailing machine, etc)
And more! We have a number of services available on further request. Let’s talk! Please contact us for further details.